Glowing Skin Through the Power of Phytoene
Natural active skin repair. Enhanced skin elasticity. Improved skin tone.
JD Phyto-Or 1%™ features both JD Jojoba oil and concentrated Phytoene, a colorless
carotenoid, creating a novel anti-aging and high-performing active for glowing skin and
The concentrated Phytoene is sourced from a non-GMO fungi in a solvent-free process
(CO₂ super critical extraction), produced through a controlled fermentation pathway.
JD Phyto-Or 1%™’s distinctive key characteristics results in an active ingredient that delivers
the following benefits:
• Protects and maintains the natural hydro lipid skin barrier
• Evens skin tone and complexion
• Reduces wrinkles and enhances elasticity
• Provides a sophisticated resistance against extrinsic aging factors
• Protects the skin from ROS (reactive oxygen species) originated from pollution and UV radiation damages
• Natural and Biodegradable
• NI 1 – according to ISO 16128
• Ophthalmological tolerance
• Dermatology tested
• Safe to use for all skin types
0.5 Kg Bottle, 1 L Bottle.
INCI Name: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Blakeslea Trispora Mycelium Extract/C30-45 Olefin
Cas No.: 61789-91-1/90045-98-0; 13920-14-4
Recommended Dose: 1.5-2%
Solubility: Oil soluble
Appearance: Clear, low viscosity, yellow liquid
Shelf Life: 24 months
Packaging: 0.5 / 1 L bottle
Applications: Skin brightening, Age well skincare, After sun care, Hair care, Color cosmetics
|Lecigel™||Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin||1|
|B||Polawax™ GP-200||Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-20 Stearate||2|
|Alcoltex 1698||Cetyl Alcohol||2|
|Saboderm ISN||Isononyl Isononanoate||4|
|JD Jojoba Oil||Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil||4|
|Hydrolite® 5 Green||Pentylene Glycol||2.5|
|Aquaxyl™||Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol||1|
|Sharomix™ EG10||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||1|
|Sepimat™ SB||Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer||0.5|
|JD Phyto – Or 1%™
|Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Blakeslea Trispora Mycelium Extract/C30-45 Olefin||2|
|Superox-C™ AF||Glycerin (and) Water (and) Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract||2|
1. Phase A – Combine Phase A ingredients in formula order into main vessel with propeller mixing and begin heating to 60°C to 65°C, mix until fully dispersed and homogenize.
2. Phase B – In a separate vessel add Phase B ingredient and heat to 60°C to 65°C. Once fully melted, add Phase B to Phase A with continuous mixing and increase speed if desired. Allow 5 minutes to mix, discontinue heat, and homogenize for until fully homogeneous.
3. Allow solution to cool with propeller mixing, once temperature is below 40°C, add Phase C ingredients in formula order to Phase AB with continuous mixing, mix until fully uniform.
Note : Seller makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, concerning the use of this product in any application. User assumes all risk of use, storage or handling, whether in accordance with directions or not.