Responsible Agricultural Practices Through Water Management
Smart Sub-Surface Irrigation – Minimum 30% Savings in Irrigation Water
Natural resource management by using reclaimed water through drip irrigation technology on non-arable land.
Sub-Surface Soil Water Irrigation
Maintain a dry soil surface
- Prevents weed seed germination.
- Low humidity results in less herbicide & fungicide used
- Does not interfere with field operations
- No water lost to evaporation
- Improved yield & quality by precise water consumption by crop
Netafim University – Section 6, Subsurface Drip Irrigation
We Lead Sustainability with Smart Irrigation Practices Using Digital Farming
- Fast access to data and the power to operate irrigation in real time – all from the palm of the farmer’s hand.
- Our farmers have the power to manage the irrigation, gather data from sensors and decide on real time actions.
- Grow better yields and save costs by delivering the right amount of nutrients directly to the root of the plant.
JD Irrigation Water Source Ratio
|Total Reclaimed Water||5.13||5.75||5.14|
|Total Water Consumption||5.87||6.25||5.41|
|Relative Ratio of Reclaimed Water / Total Water Consumption||89%||89%||95%|
Although the following training collars didn’t make our top three list, each stands out for certain needs you may have. What about the different colors? To prevent the spread multiplication of these small parasites, the Rolf Club 3D FLEA Collar for Dogs is here to help https://mypetguru.com/cat-water-fountains/. I will start supplementing a small amount of EVO dry food – even as much as I hate dry food.