Jojoba Desert (A.C.S) LTD. (“us“, “we” or “Company“) respects the privacy of its end-users (each, “you” or “User“) and is committed to protecting the privacy of Users who access, use, and/or register to its website or any other services it provides (collectively: the “Services“).
What Type of Information We Collect
In the course of using the Services, we may collect certain information to provide and improve the Services, to contact or identify you, to enable you to access certain parts of the Service or as otherwise indicated in this Policy. We collect two types of information from our Users: the first type of information is non-identifiable information, which may be made available to us through your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information“). The second type of information is information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, identify an individual (“Personal Information“). We collect the following information about you:
- When using our Service – our webserver will automatically collect your IP address, and unique online identifiers. These details are pseudonimyzed (cannot directly identify you) and are collected for the purpose of delivering relevant content and ads and operating and improving our Services.
- When you send us an email – when you use our contact form or send us an email, we will collect any information, including Personal Information such as your full name and email address, and any information that you choose to include in your inquiry to us.
- When you request we contact you – when you use our contact form (Send a Message] will collect any information, including Personal Information you provide, such as your full name and email address, phone number, email address, name of the company you work for, location, and any information that you choose to include in your inquiry to us.
- When you subscribe to our newsletters – we will collect your email address.
Please note that you have no legal obligation to provide us with any information.
If you wish to amend any information provided to us by you, or request that we delete such information, from our database (except for information that we must maintain subject to any law), please contact us by email: at […@…] or write to us: Jojoba Desert (A.C.S) Ltd. Kibbutz Hatzerim, D.N. Hanegev, 8542000 Israel.
We also collect data about the use of our Service and the characteristics and activities of users, in order to operate it and improve it. We may collect the following non-Personal Data:
- Technical information – this includes data such as the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system, device type, session start/stop time, time zone, network connection type (e.g., Wi-Fi, cellular), cookie information, your general location (city and country), and general information regarding your online behavior (e.g. clicks, actions, search queries, etc.).
If we combine Personal Data with non-Personal Data, the combined data will be treated as Personal Data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of a website, or to provide a service requested by you, for example by remembering items you have placed in an online shopping basket. We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by using a cookie to store information about the region in which you are currently located, remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize, and provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often, and record difficulties you may experience while using the Website, for example error messages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the efficiency of the website.
- Targeting Cookies or advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements tailored to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
How to manage your cookie settings
Below are links to commonly used web browsers. Information about cookies is usually found in the “Help” section of the web browser.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
Mobile Devices – You can-opt out of certain types of interest-based advertising (or “cross-app” advertising), by accessing the “settings” on your device:
- If you’re using an Apple device you can configure your device to limit ad tracking to by clicking on “settings” > “privacy” > “advertising” and toggling “limit ad tracking” to ‘on.’
- If you’re using an Android device you can opt out of most app-based tracking for advertising by opening the “Google Settings” app on your device, selecting “Ads”, and then selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please note that the above information may change when the above manufacturers updates their systems. Also note, that your device may use another platform, not described above. In that case, please consult the manufacturer documentation for further instructions.
You can also learn more and turn off certain third party targeting and advertising cookies by visiting the following third party webpages:
- Network Advertising Initiative
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
Lawful Grounds for Processing
Processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our Services, to protect our legitimate interests and to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
How We Use Information
- Provision of the Service – we will use the Personal Information you provide us for the provision and improvement of our Service, providing customer support and to respond to your queries.
- Service announcements – we will use your Personal Information to communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Service and offer you service offers.
- Marketing and Advertising – We may use your Personal Information in the following ways: we may send you promotional material concerning our Service, or our partners’ services, which we believe might interest you; we may also display certain adverts on our Service, which we believe will be relevant for you. We make our best efforts to make sure you see only relevant ads and receive relevant communications from us, including but not limited to, by building an automated profile based on your Personal Information.
- – Opt-out of receiving marketing materials – You may choose not to receive our promotional or marketing emails (all or any part thereof) by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the emails that you receive from us. Please note that even if you unsubscribe, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications, or reply to your queries and feedback you provide us.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and advertising purposes, you may opt-out in accordance with the “tracking technologies” section below, or contact us using the details provided below. Please note that even if you unsubscribe, we may still use and share your Personal Information with third parties for non-marketing purposes (for example to fulfill your requests and orders, communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, etc.). In such cases, the companies with whom we share your Personal Information are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these non-marketing services.
- Analytics, surveys and research – from time to time, we may conduct surveys or test features, and analyze the data we have to develop, evaluate and improve these features, all in order to improve our Services and offerings (including to our business partners), and think of new and exciting features for our users.
- Protecting our interests – we may use your Personal Information when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our services and protect the rights and property of the Company, its users and/or partners.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements – we may use your Personal Information to investigate violations, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
With Whom We Share the Information and For What Purpose
- Internal concerned parties – we share your information with companies in our group, as well as our employees, in order to provide you with our services.
- Business partners – we share your information with business partners, such as storage and analytics providers who help us provide you with our Services. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information so that they may perform these tasks on our behalf, but they are obligated to comply with the highest security standards and applicable data protection legislation, and may not use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
- Compliance with laws and law enforcement entities – we cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any data about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable. We also may be required to disclose an individual’s Personal Information in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
For How Long We Retain Information
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies and agreements. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client Personal Information, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Rights of residents of the EU
If you are a resident of the European Union, please note that the following rights specifically apply regarding your personal information: (1) Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information; (2) Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; (3) Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control; (4) Request erasure of your personal information; (5) Object to the processing of personal information by us; (6) Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us; (7) Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
To exercise any of the abovementioned rights, you may contact us at:
Transfer of Information Outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing adequate level of data protection, or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
How We Protect Your Information
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at:
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Services are not designed for or directed at children under the age of 18 years old (“Minors”). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from Minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us using thie details provided below.
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: https://www.jojobadesert.com/contact/ or at: Jojoba Desert (A.C.S) Ltd. Kibbutz Hatzerim, D.N. Hanegev, 8542000 Israel.